Join our snowshoe program to get out and explore the region!
This program is currently under evaluation and not accepting application for 2023.
Making Tracks is our newest program, added to our line up in 2021! This snowshoeing program is designed to introduce participants to the activity of snowshoeing, or expand their interest and passion in the activity by exposing them to new areas in the region to explore in the snow!
Making Tracks 2023 will run on the following dates:
- Tues, Feb 21st (after school)
- Sat, Feb 25th
- Tues, Feb 28th (after school)
- Sat, March 4th
- Tues, Mar 7th (after school
- Spots are available on scholarship for youth that meet our eligibility criteria. Scholarships cover 100% of the costs to participate. Click here (scroll down to 'Who We Serve') to see our scholarship eligibility requirements.
- Partial funding may be available for families that do not meet scholarship criteria but still face financial barriers
- Limited paid spots are available, at a cost of $250 per spot
If you are interested in volunteering for Making Tracks, please click here!
Scholarship Seat Sponsors
A big THANK YOU to the following Organization Sponsors who contribute in a wide array of manners to help us have the impact we do in our community.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
Ce projet a été rendu possible grâce au gouvernement du Canada par l’entremise de
l’initiative Le sport communautaire pour tous. Éliminer les obstacles et augmenter les taux de participation au sport chez les populations
sous-représentées sont en tête des priorités du gouvernement du Canada.
Pour plus d'informations sur nos programmes en français, envoie un courriel à [email protected]